CNC / Fabricator | 2nd Shift
Sets up and operates fabricating machinery, including CNC machines, punches, presses, rollers, formers, shears, and routers.
- Set up, load, and operate fabricating machinery.
- Ensure fabricated parts meet quality standards.
- Verify counts, label, and tag fabricated parts.
- Stack and palletize fabricated parts.
- Maintain work area free of debris and scrap.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions, for extended periods of time in a fast paced environment.
- Must be capable of performing to the criteria presented in the position’s Job Analysis, including requirements for frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling parts, components, or materials that vary in weight. Some tasks may require assistance of other persons and/or mechanical devices.
- Must comply with all Health & Safety policies and regulations, including use and care of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate basic English.
- Mechanically inclined; capable of using micrometers and calipers.
- Capable of learning and using computer programs and blueprints.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to follow instructions.
We offer an excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K and a Team Incentive Plan.Apply Now