Factory Housekeeping | 2nd Shift
We are seeking a part-time housekeeper to perform a variety of tasks related to maintaining safe, clean, and healthy work environments in the facility.
- Flexible Hours
- Use appropriate tools, equipment and supplies to sweep and dust assembly lines
- Push/pull trash cart throughout facility, and empty trash cans into cart.
- Operate waste compactor.
- Ability to stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions, for extended periods of time in a fast paced environment.
- Must be capable of performing to the criteria presented in the position’s Job Analysis, including requirements for frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling parts, components, or materials that vary in weight. Some tasks may require assistance of other persons and/or mechanical devices.
- Must comply with all Health & Safety policies and regulations, including use and care of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate basic English
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to follow instructions