Product Design Engineer
The Product Designer Engineer is responsible for carrying out the duties of the New Product Development Engineering department. These duties include design, research, prototyping, testing, engineering documentation, estimating, and manufacturability verification.
- Use CAD software to create models and drawings of products.
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with Engineering Manager & design team.
- Perform optical, thermal, and mechanical testing on engineering prototypes.
- Research new materials and methods of development.
- Ensure designs meet or exceed the requirements set by Product Management.
- Collaborate with Purchasing Department to determine most qualified vendor for purchased components.
- Ensure product adheres to applicable industry and safety standards.
- Adhere to corporate engineering standards and complete required documentation.
- Work in an efficient manner in order to meet project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in SolidWorks & AutoCAD or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent.
- Sound judgement, analytical & comprehension skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
We offer an excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K and a Team Incentive Plan.Apply Now