- Versatile and easy to install wireless zone control
- Fully networked and integrated with the Avi-on ecosystem, the XPP is interoperable with all other Avi-on sensors, wall stations, and fixture controllers
- Plug any Avi-on Direct Connect™ sensor for easy sensor integration, or use the general purpose sensor input with 24VDC power and contact input with third party sensors
- Includes true measured energy consumption readings every 15 minutes (>0.5% accuracy). Comply with top tier utility rebate programs and corporate energy management initiatives
- Turn regular fixtures or circuits into emergency solutions without additional bypass relays when specified -EM
- Wireless in-fixture control solutions available
Configure fixtures and streamline the ordering process.
Use your zip code to find your local agent.
100-277V supply voltage, 16A lighting rated relay
Within a fixture, electrical back box, or network closet within range of the overall mesh network
-4°F to 113°F ( -20°C to 45°C)
The Avi-on Lighting Control Platform is a DesignLights Consortium® NLC qualified product
• Williams fixtures with Avi-on wireless control